PRESTIGE IS THE LATEST ULTRALITE JIG SHOE FROM HULLACHAN. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES YOU LOVE BUT WITH A NEW, REDESIGNED TOE SHAPE TO MAKE THE SHOE LOOK EVEN MORE ELEGANT AND STREAMLINED.
Flexible and responsive but packed with comfort and support features which make the shoe a joy to dance in, while protecting your feet and joints from injury.
- Redesigned toe shape for an elegant and streamlined appearance.
- High Grade Leather Uppers - For a professional look on stage which wear well and hold their shape beautifully.
- Padded Ankle Collar - So no sore heels when you are breaking them in! They also make the shoe feel very secure on the foot.
- Lightweight - The shoe has lots of support and comfort features but we have kept the shoe very light so you can dance for hours.
- Clever Insoles - No dancer wants to miss class or competitions through injury. Our dual layer insoles have a twin shock absorption and comfort layers to protect your joints and make the shoe a joy to wear.
- Flexible black suede sole - Zero breaking in time so you can get straight up on your toes.
- Concorde Lite heels - These heels are 30% lighter and create a sound louder than the original Concorde heel thanks to an internal echo chamber.
- Shorter toe length - Your feet will look nice and tidy thanks to the short toe profile of the design.
- Breathable red lining - Elegant and effective at keeping your feet cool even when training hard and for long periods.
- Championship level tips - This shoe is fitted with our Liberty tip, the loudest tip available to ensure you don't blend into the background when you are on stage. Ideal for dancers competing for the top places in their age group when everything counts.
Prestige, a jig shoe that gives the serious Irish dancer everything they need to enhance their performance while protecting their feet and joints from dancing at highly competitive levels.
HULLACHAN PRESTIGE SIZING GUIDE
All sizes are in UK sizes. If you don't know your size, please refer to the measurement chart below to help find a good fit. Click here for instructions on how to take an accurate foot measurement.
If you like a more comfortable fit or you have a wider foot, please size up 1/2 to 1 full size! The chart below is meant to give you a very snug fit.
For more fitting tips, visit our Find Your Fit page. The foot measurement size chart does not indicate the length of the shoe. If you're unsure, we recommend ordering a few sizes to try and then returning the ones you don't need. Please be aware of our Return Policy
This guide is designed for experienced dancers and will give you a VERY snug fit. You may want to go a half size larger if you are a beginner, or if you have a wide foot, or if you prefer a less tight shoe.
The measurements given are for the foot length recommended for each size and DOES NOT indicate the length of the jig shoe.
Please note that this is a guide and does not guarantee the correct fit.
To use: Measure your foot and choose the closest size to that measurement. If your foot measurement is between lengths then adjust for your type of foot or preferred fit.
If you have a wide foot, then go up half a size.
HULLACHAN PRESTIGE SIZE