The original Hullachan design is a great all rounder and offers Irish dancers excellent value for money.
Hullachan 1 offers dancers all the benefits of Hullachan's design expertise at an amazing price.
It was the first Irish dance pump to take foot health seriously and it has been a best seller for over 15 years. Many have attempted to blindly copy the design but all have lacked any true understanding of what a dancer needs to dance successfully and safely.
The Hullachan 1 was the first design to offer dancers a seam free toe and flat seams throughout so you can toe stand in comfort. The thicker leather uppers also act to cushion sensitive toes and support your feet when dancing in this challenging position.
The Hullachan 1 was also the first to use medical grade poron to cushion a dancer's foot. It uses the highest grade to protect dancers feet when landing and to give them a natural spring in the step.
The Hullachan 1 is available in narrow, medium, and wide widths to ensure you get the perfect fit.
Summary of Features
- Seam free toe area for friction free toe stands.
- Thicker leather uppers which support you when dancing up on your toes.
- Flat stitching throughout for a streamlined look and comfortable fit.
- Arch hugging profile with AP patches which support and showcase your arches.
- Beautiful refined smooth heel with elasticated side panels for a close secure fit around the heel.
- Minimal stretch so they last longer than other brands on the market.
- Available in 3 widths so you can get the perfect width for your foot: narrow (green insole), medium (gray insole) or wide (blue insole)
This shoe is sold in UK sizes, not US sizes.
All sizes are in UK sizes. If you don't know your size, please refer to the measurement chart below to help find a good fit. Click here for instructions on how to take an accurate foot measurement.
If you like a more comfortable fit or you have a wider foot, please size up 1/2 to 1 full size! The sizing chart is meant to give you an extremely tight fit. For more fitting tips, visit our Find Your Fit page. The foot measurement recommended by Antonio Pacelli DOES NOT indicate the length of the shoe as they should be tight enough that your toes are curled under when they are first worn. If you're unsure, we recommend ordering a few sizes to try and then returning the ones you don't need. Please be aware of our Return Policy.