Perfect for when your performance or practice takes you outdoors where you can't wear your Irish dance shoes! Try dance sneakers to keep your feet flexible and protected and get up on your toes during parades and other outdoor performances.
Sweat it out in the Rock It Dansneaker®. The featured ventilated arch adds flexibilty and keeps rising dancers cool. They can also spin with ease thanks to built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot. Speed looped lacing system offers a snug, more secure fit.
Please see sizing notes as Capezio shoes are not sized the same as Irish Dance Shoes OR your USA size!
- Split-sole design
- Combination PU Nubuck and imitation suede upper combined with breathable SBR nylex mesh
- Perforated arch for ventilation
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar and Achilles notch
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Polyester cotton laces with sport lace system
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Begin 1 1/2 - 2 sizes up from street shoe size